We know Gmail for its wonderful features and services which time to time it offers us to maintain our mails, contacts and other things. This is the only web mail services which make the communication process in an easy and effective way without any distortion. Today approx 425 millions of active users are there who connected with Gmail because of its well advanced features. If you using Gmail for your personal and professional reason there you didn’t have to use any other web mail services because you will find all the features in one roof called Gmail.
Exactly in the same manner the Gmail introduced one new feature i.e. Priority inbox feature. Through this feature user can easily find their all important message and sorts them in one place. But the fact is that how user can use priority inbox feature in Gmail for computer, android and iphone? In this you will find how easily you can use this priority inbox feature in Gmail.
- First open your Gmail account then look at setting icon and click on that.
- Now click on setting button and after that just click on inbox tab. Here you have to select the priority inbox under the inbox type section.
- Now you have to choose the other inbox setting and click on save changes.
- First you have to open your Gmail app
- Then click on menu icon which is located at top left side
- Then click on setting option. Now choose your account and click on inbox type
- And finally select priority inbox.
- Go to your Gmail from your computer.
- If you want to configure your inbox then click on setting icon which is located at top right side and then click on setting.
- Now just hit the inbox tab after that choose priority inbox under the inbox type section
- And finally hit the save changes option.
If you interacting with any kind of issue regarding Gmail, then don’t hesitate to call Gmail technical support for proper and quick assistance. Here these technicians deals with all kinds of issue which affects the users work.