The email notification is very important feature for any web mail services. This feature enables you whenever you receive any kind of mail. The email notification allows the administrator to specify that: who receive the notification, what content in the notification and when to send the notification. The Gmail also offers this feature for their user so that user they will notify if they receive any kind of mail or message.
Most probably some of the user didn’t know how to change the email notification in Gmail. If you have this kind of problem then just go through the details which I mention below:
1. Open the browser in which you use your Gmail account and go to login page of Gmail. Then enter the email address and password and enter in your Gmail account.
2. Now move to setting icon on top right side and click on setting option.
3. Then scroll down and find the option of desktop notification. Then you have to select new mail notification on, important mail notification on and mail notification off.
4. Once you did it, and then click on save changes which are located at bottom of the page.
1. In android open your Gmail app and hit the menu icon on the top left side.
2. The click on setting and choose your account. Then check the box which is next to notification to turn on. Then click on inbox sound and vibrate and choose your notification setting.
1. For iphone and ipad open the Gmail app and click on menu icon which is located top left side. The n click on setting option.
2. Now tap your account here and in the notification section you have to choose which type of emails you want notification for.
Might be possible some of the users are not able to understand these steps, no issue you can do one thing, just contact to Gmail technical support where these experts solve your all issue in a perfect way and make you trouble free. They troubleshoot your all problem one by one regarding Gmail. Any time you can make a direct connection with these technical experts because they always available in your service.