Cox Email is a free webmail service offered by Cox to all its High speed internet users. This email service comes with a 2GB free storage and a good virus & spam filter. In addition to this, the Cox webmail allows users to send emails of size up to 25MB which makes it very popular among the users. Apart from all these benefits, the Cox Email service does have some drawbacks and possible errors as well.
In this post, we will discuss how Cox Email Technical Support Helpline Number can be helpful if you are facing any problem related to the Cox Email. In addition to this, we will also provide you solutions to some of the most common Cox Email Problems.
Cox Email Customer Support Contact Helpline Number
Even though the functionality and User interface of Cox Email is quite simple and easy to use, some users may find it difficult to understand as it is a relatively new webmail service as compared to gmail or outlook. For such users, Cox Email customer support phone number is the best method to avail the finest customer support. The customer support agents are well qualified and trained professionals who deal with thousands to Cox Email problems every day. Additionally, the helpline number remains active for 24×7. So, you can get your problem resolved at any time as per your preference.
List of Cox Email Error
- Cox Email not working with Outlook
- Unable to send email from Cox SMTP outgoing server on iphone
- Restoring Cox Email Settings in Mail for Mac OS
- Message could not be sent with smtp.cox.net – error 0x800CCC78
- cox smtp server not working
- cox email not sending from iphone
- cox smtp server not working
- cox email not working on iphone
Cox Email Problems and Solutions
Some of the most common issues faced by Cox Email users are as follows.
Forget Cox Email Password issues?
It is quite common for the users to forget their Cox Email Password. Follow the steps given below to get recover the Cox Email Password.
- Visit the Cox login page and click on “Forgot password” link.
- Enter your user id. Then, a unique password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the unique one time password.
- Now, enter the new password as per your choice.
- Remember that your new password should not match with the previous one.
How to set up Cox Email to an Android Device?
Follow the steps given below to set up Cox Email in an Android Device using the POP email server setting
- Open application tab from the home screen.
- Tap on the Email icon.
- Enter your full Cox Email Address and Password
- Click on Next
- Enter the account name and your Cox mail will configure automatically.
How do I delete a Cox Email Account?
If you are completely fed up with Cox Email service and wants to delete it. Then you can do it by following the steps given below.
- Sign in to your account from the Cox.com home page.
- Click on “View My profile” from my account page.
- Click on the “Users & Email Accounts” tab.
- Find the Cox Email address to be deleted and click on “Delete Email Account”.
- Click on “Delete Email Account” again if asked for confirmation.
That’s it you Cox Email Account will be deleted.
Cox Email Customer Service Contact Phone Number
We hope that you get all your problems resolved by the instructions we have provided in this post. However, if you can’t find the solution to your problem through this article or you have any query regarding the solutions we have provided then you should give a call at Cox Email Customer Service phone number USA. The customer support specialist will listen to your problem patiently and provide you the best possible solution.
Apart from providing the resolution to your Cox Email problems, the support engineers will also provide some tips and tricks to you Cox Email account more secure and efficient.