Easy Ways to Fix the BellSouth Attachment Issues & File Attachment Is Failed In Bellsouth Account
Easy Ways to Fix the BellSouth Attachment Issues: Sometimes, while working with BellSouth, error occurs that do not allow the users to attach files while sending email. This problem can be really irritating if it starts happening at a frequent rate. There can be different reasons behind this problem such as browser settings, file size, Bellsouth Email Loading error, File Attachment Is Failed In Bellsouth Account, file name, Bellsouth Forgot password, or unsupported file encryption. Well, the good thing is that you can solve this issue quite easily by following some basic troubleshooting measures. Here in this article, we have discussed the possible reasons behind this problem and the different ways to fix it. bellsouth customer service resolve your techical error in short time.
Reasons Behind The BellSouth Attachment Issues & File Attachment Is Failed In Bellsouth Account
There are many factors that cause attachment issues in BellSouth from time to time. Some of the major reasons behind this problem include:
- Use of an unsupported web browser
- Sending file whose size is greater than 25 MB
- The file name contains special character
- Formatting issue with the file
- Syncing problem with the device
- Large number of files are being attached
How To Resolve The Failed Attachment Issues In BellSouth?
There are some things you can do at your own end whenever you are unable to attach files while sending BellSouth mail. Have a look at them.
- Make sure that the browser on which you are opening your BellSouth email is a supported browser. If not, open BellSouth in another browser and then try to upload attachment files. The browser being used must be updated. Also, clear cookies and caches from the browser.
- If you are trying to attach a file of size greater than 25 MB, then you will be getting the attachment error for sure. Since, the maximum size of the file you can attach in BellSouth is 25 MB, a file larger than that must be sent in different attachments. You can also use the free file hosting service like Dropbox or YouSendIt for sending such files.
- Make sure the name of the file you are trying to send does not consists of any special characters such as #, $, @, etc.
- The file you are sending as attachment should not be in encrypted format. An encrypted file not just creates trouble in attaching but there is also possibility that it will not open on the sender’s email. Reformat your encrypted files before attaching it in BellSouth mail.
- The maximum limit of files that can be attached in BellSouth mail is 50. Do not try to send more than 50 files in a single attachment. You can send large number of files in more than one attachment.
- Sometimes, it occurs that your internet is not working properly which is also a major reason behind the attachment failed error. So, make sure that you do not have an intermittent internet connection while you are trying to attach files in your mail. Contact Bellsouth Support Help Service