Gmail Customer Service: Google is offering different many products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, online data storage, Picasa and Gmail is one of the most popular all over the world for free mailing service and it has large number of beautiful features which make different from other mailing so users need to Gmail customer service where they can easily understand all the features of Gmail account and if they will feel issues to using Gmail account so they need to Gmail technical support to solving their problems.
Gmail Official Contact Details
|Gmail Phone Number||N/A|
|Gmail on Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/google/|
|Gmail on Twitter||https://twitter.com/gmail|
|Gmail on FB/Messenger||https://www.facebook.com/gmail|
|Products||Telephone, Internet, Television|
|Headquarters||1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, U.S.|
|Founded||April 1, 2004|
|Google Mail Fourme||https://support.google.com/mail/community?hl=en|
Gmail Technical Support to solving technical issues.
Myriads of issues are reporting on Gmail from day to day, including- password lost, account hacked, spammed messages, account log-in failure & more. As Gmail turns to the trusted web mailing platform of 600 million or users across the world, its creators didn’t leave any chance for occurring any sorts of mailing issues. Few years ago, a bunch of internet experts did a research on Gmail issues and that survey results found that around 50% to 60% of issues of Gmail are mainly occurring due to log-in errors. It‘s also noticed most of such login issues are originating because of the inappropriate way of account usage. As 70% or more its users are free mail subscribers, it is not at all practicable to bestow live customer supports to all then users. For giving solutions to the end-users through an alternative method, the Gmail support provided an alternative source namely ‘Help Center’ which is an offline page that comprises of answers for all the frequent issues occurring on Gmail platform. In addition to the help center page, the Gmail support also offering services through customer support toll-free number and help center forum.
Three easier ways to get support from legitimate Gmail Customer Support team :
1. Gmail offline page is an offline help support page of Gmail, where the users can find the solutions for all the issues occurring on Gmail. However, this method is only good for those customers who having sound knowledge about the inbuilt settings of Gmail. To find a relevant solution for the mailing issue, do search the query on the search bar and hit enter. You can find the relevant answers for your search queries.
2. Gmail support through the Help Forum
Gmail-Help forum is another method for the free users to resolve their mailing issues through by the guidance of a support team. Post a query on the Gmail help forum. If your that query is relevant, you question will be replied by the Gmail customer support team executive or a forum contributor. No queries will be answered that are in the forms like promotional, advertising purpose, etc.
3. Gmail Support Through Phone Number
This is one of the best ways to find a permanent solution for your troubleshoot. However, you can utilize this feature only of you are a premium subscriber. The premium users can talk to the Gmail customer support technician through the phone number after entering the secret code provided by the Gmail.
Above shown are the three major ways for Gmail technical support whenever required. Meanwhile you can also trust on the Gmail tips tutorial videos and articles elucidated by the Independent tech websites like Copy blogger, Tech Radar, Tech Crunch, etc.
What to do when Gmail is not working on iPhone?
When Gmail stops working on your iPhone even after repeatedly entering the correct password and email address, we know how frustrating the situation can become. There are times when due to a number of reasons Gmail users cannot access their Gmail account in their iPhone. To address the issue faced by such users, today in this post, we’re going to tell you the ultimate solution to get rid of “Gmail not working on iPhone” issue. Before we begin the resolution of this problem, it’s important for Gmail users to know the reasons/issues that might be creating a problem with your Gmail account in iPhone.
Different issues leading to “Gmail stopped working on iPhone” problem
- Entering wrong password or email id
- Problem with the server
- An error occurred while sending/receiving emails
- Unable to connect to SSL
- Mail server not responding error
- IMAP stopped responding
- Internet connection failed to connect to Gmail server
There might be some other petty issues that might be interfering with the working of your Gmail account. The above-stated issues are just a handful among them. Now it,s high time to know the solution of “Gmail not working on iPhone”.
How to fix “Unable to access Gmail on iPhone”
Delete Gmail account and add it again: The easiest solution to fix the problem is to delete the Gmail account and then add it once again in iPhone. Here’s how to remove Gmail account in iPhone-
- Go to the “settings” and then tap on the “accounts and passwords”.
- Now locate “google” and tap on the “remove/delete account” option.
- The same way you need to add your Gmail account. Simply tap on the “add account” option this time. If you still cannot access Gmail then you need to follow the other working fixes to get it resolved.
Enable IMAP settings: IMAP is a protocol through which emails are exchanged between different accounts. If Gmail is not working in your iPhone, then you need to make sure that the IMAP is enabled. Here how to enable the IMAP in your iPhone-
- Go to the “Settings” in iPhone.
- Tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Now tap on the “Add Account” option.
- Complete the name, address (email address), password and description fields.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- Put a check across the “enable iPhone” option and save the settings.
Reset the network settings: Sometimes the basic resetting of the network can fix the Gmail not working in iPhone problem. All you need to do is-
- Tap the “settings”.
- Select the “general settings”.
- Tap the “reset” option followed by “reset network settings”.
- Now you need to enter the passcode and confirm the reset process.
- Once the reset is done, open Gmail and check if it’s working or not.