Get Solution Google duo not working on iPhone in easy Methods
Google duo not working on iPhone: Google duo is a magnificent video calling app developed by Google. It has swashbuckling features and cutting-edge technology to provide a perfect picture and sound quality. What’s make Google Duo even more awesome is its compatibility with a variety of platforms such as iPhones, iPads, iMacs, and other mobile devices. Unfortunately, there are many iPhone users who keep on grumbling about various issues related to Google Duo. The issues can be associated with the video/sound quality or not working of Google Duo on iPhone.
Whatever be the issues, if you can’t use Google Duo on iPhone then this post is just tailor-made for you. Here you can find the most probable reasons why Google duo showing problems on iPhone and steps by which you can get rid of them permanently.
What are the common issues with using Google Duo on iPhone?
Being a product of Google, Duo has a very simple interface and great reliability. However, there a few inevitable issues that keep on occur every now and then as listed below:
- Google Duo not working/ not opening/ not responding on iPhone
- Google duo not ringing iPhone
- Why do my Google Duo keeps crashing?
- Google duo camera not working properly
- Audio issues in Google Duo while using it on iPhone
- Google Duo video paused while calling
- Google Duo iPhone network error
All such issues can completely ruin the experience of using Google Duo. That’s why you should try to get rid of them as early as possible.
Why my Google Duo isn’t working on iPhone?
It is a known fact that Google Duo is a highly sophisticated application that involves a lot of technicalities. That’s why there are multiple factors that can lead to a problem in using Google Duo on iPhone. Let’s go through some of the most common reason why Google Duo shows malfunctioning while working on an iPhone.
- Your iPhone is not meeting the system requirements of Google Duo.
- There is some fault in the microphone of your iPhone.
- Something is blocking the iPhone’s camera or microphone.
- Your iPhone is not connected to the Wifi or mobile data connection
- iPhone is running out of battery
Remember, apart from the above factors there are many more issues that can stop Google Duo from working on its peak performance.
How to Fix Google Duo Problem in iPhone?
Here are some basic things that you should try in order to fix Google Duo app on iPhone.
- Make sure you have a stable and reliable Internet connection
- If you use a wifi network connection then make sure you are in the range of the network.
- Alternatively, check your mobile data connection and ensure it is strong enough for video calls.
- Confirm that your iPhone is not airplane mode. The airplane mode blocks the phone from connecting to the Internet that’s why you should keep it off.
- Restart the Google Duo app multiple times to see if this fix the issues you are dealing with. Check the steps below if you don’t know how to restart Google Duo.
- Pick up your iPhone and double tap the home button.
- Swipe on Google Duo.
- Go to the menu and open Google Duo again.
- In case restarting App doesn’t help then you may restart the iPhone.
Please note that all these steps are applicable in case your Google Duo not working on iPhone or not opening properly. In case you are encountering some video or sound issue then you need to follow some different solutions.
What are the steps to resolve Sound or Video issue on a Google Duo Call?
Here are the step by step instructions that you may try in case you are on Google Duo call and experiencing some audio or video issues.
- The first thing that you need to make sure that nothing is physically blocking the device’s camera or microphone.
- Ensure that the camera and microphone are facing the correct way.
- Check your wifi or cellular network. There should be at least 1 bar; if you can’t see even 1 bar then you must move to a place with better connectivity.
- If the sound or video is still not clear then you should restart the Google Duo app and try once again.
- In case the audio/ video quality still isn’t improving then you may restart the iPhone.
- Also, check the battery strength of your iPhone. In case your battery is low then you must charge your Phone.
Google duo should work perfectly on iPhone after following all these solutions. In case you are still facing some kind of issue then you may get in touch with Google Duo support service.