When you are working in any organization and you receive lots of message on daily basis. You confuse that which message is important or not.Suppose your boss sends you message and he wants revert from you in one seconds.You are not replying to that message on urgent basis. Everyone wants comfort solution.There are many reason behind if you are not receiving new message like your inbox is out of control, all message directly goes into spam folder etc. you should check everything in your mailbox. Gmail provides the awesome features for you and effective method for Gmail user on daily basis.You can’t find differentiate between important and unimportant mails and read and unread mails. It saves your time.Suppose if you mark read mails and unread mails.This is the precise method for Gmail users who are using mailing service for his personal and professional work like sending and receiving documents, attachments, images and signatures etc.
If I having trouble related unable to mark messages as read or not then what kinds of steps can I follow :-
It is difficult for everyone to choose that which message important or not.It takes lots of times.Time is very precious thing for everyone.If you don’t reply to message to that moment then you can takes risk of your job. Technology changes day by day. You want to mark messages read or not and you can easily your work without any tensions.
You can follow some steps are mark as unread or read mails are described below-
- When you open your Gmail account and open your message.
- You can select more option at the top and then you select mark as unread option.
- If you want to mark as read mails and you can select mark as read option.
- Now your message will easily differentiate between read and unread mails.
You want to mark all messages as read option then you can follow these steps:-
- You want to open Gmail account and you select down arrow option.
- You can choose all option.
- Then you select more option and mark as read option.
If I want to use stars in Gmail then what should do I follow process:-
When you want to sort of your Emails and manage your Gmail account then you can use stars in Gmail. You can easily find out important mails by star system. When you thought that I will read this mail later then you mark as star mails and after sometime when you free and you will see the star mark and you easily read that mail. This option is used for business purpose. you can follow some steps are described below:-
- If your Gmail account is open and you can select star option in the left of the message.
- When your message will open and then you select more option and then you choose add star option.
- If you are using multiple star icons then you can select any star icons in which you want to use that mail.
You want to add more star icons in Gmail message then you follow these steps:-
- Your Gmail account is open and then you choose settings option.
- You choose stars section
- You can drag stars between not in use and in use option.
- Choose save changes option.
You want that your inbox will clean without deleting of mails then you can archive or mute your Gmail message :-
When your inbox message is out of control then you move some messages into another folder called archive folder. You can mute your Gmail message without deleting your mails. When you need these mails then you can get them in archive folder. When you archive a message then you get back archive message if another person will give reply to that message.This option is very useful for everyone.There is some steps related archive or mute messages in Gmail are described below:-
- When you open your Gmail account and open that message and you can check the box. You can see archive icon at the top of page.
- Select archive option.
- You want to mute your Gmail messages. Then you open your Gmail account.
- You select the conversations and you select more option and then mute option.
You are having trouble related Gmail message like password forgot etc. you contact Gmail Technical Support Team Helpline Number.our service offers your resolutions in fraction of seconds.