How do you check mail from other accounts with Gmail?
The Gmail is loaded with unlimited features and services. This is only the web mail service in which you can check all the email account here. In this post you will find some of the options to check the emails from other account.
- Get all the messages:
Here you can import both new and old messages from other email account. So first we have to change the setting in other email account.
- Open the Gmail account and move to setting icon, scroll it and find the setting option
- Under the setting option you have to click on forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. Here you have to choose “enable POP for all mail” under the POP download section.
- Finally click on save option.
Now you have to change your Gmail setting. For this:
- Again sign in your Gmail account and go to setting option. Then click on account and import tab.
- After that click on “add a mail account” under check mail from other account. Then type the email address of other account and click on next step.
- Then you have to type your password and check the boxes which is listed below:
- Always use SSL connection
- Label incoming messages
- Leave other boxes unchecked after that click on “Add account” option.
Get only old messages:
Here you can transfer your all old mails from other account.
- Open your Gmail account and click on setting option then go to account and import tab
- Then hit the import mail and contact under the second section and follow the steps on the screen and click on start import.
You can also stop importing the emails. For this:
- Go to your Gmail account and look top right side where you find the setting icon something wheel like structure and scroll it and search for setting option.
- Then go to account and import tab under the setting option
- Then click on delete option under the check mail from other account section.