There isn’t any doubt that Bellsouth is one of the finest Email services around the globe. There are millions of users who use Bellsouth webmail service to enjoy fast and smooth email communication. The most common Bellsouth login problem is forgetting the Bellsouth password. This problem generally takes place when the users change Bellsouth password to a new one and forget it. If you are also encountering such issues then you need not worry at all. Keeping reading this tutorial, here we will illustrate the step by step methods to recover a lost Bellsouth Password or Bellsouth email loading error.
How to Reset Bellsouth Email password using a temporary password?
Before going through the Bellsouth Password recovery using this method, you should know that this method will work only if you have saved alternate email address or phone number to your Bellsouth account. Follow the steps given below to recover a Bellsouth Email password by a temporary password.
- First of all, you need to visit the Bellsouth login page.
- Click on the forget password link.
- Provide your Bellsouth Email address followed by your Last Name.
- Click on “continue’.
- Select “Send me a temporary password” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you how to choose how you want to receive a temporary password i.e. by alternate email id or by phone number.
- Click on “Continue” and Bellsouth will send you a temporary password on your alternate email ID or phone number.
- Copy the temporary password and paste it in the prescribed space.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter a new password for future login. You just need to enter a new password and your Bellsouth Password reset process is completed.
How to Recover Bellsouth Email password using security questions?
If you don’t have an alternate Email id or phone number added to your Bellsouth email account then you don’t have to worry. You can still reset your Bellsouth password by using security questions by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Bellsouth login page and click on “Forget password” link.
- Enter your Bellsouth Email address and last name.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Choose “I’ll answer my security questions” from the drop-down menu.
- Answer the security question chosen by you while creating the Bellsouth email account.
- Click on “Continue” button once again.
- Bellsouth will prompt you to enter a new password if your answers to security questions are correct.
- Enter a new password for future login.
That’s all you need to do in order to reset Bellsouth password. Now, you can log in to Bellsouth using the new password.
Some Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Never use a predictable password to keep your account safe from online threats like hacking etc.
- Restrict yourself from downloading third party password manager from an unverified source.
- You should set a Bellsouth password that you can remember easily and you don’t have to face forgetting Bellsouth Password issues again or Bellsouth email not working.