Incredimail is a unique email client that gives a totally new look to your emails with its amazing animations and emojis. The Incredimail is fully compatible with almost every email service. No matter you prefer Gmail, Yahoo or any other email service you can easily configure it with Incredimail. This email client is quite advanced and feature-rich at the same time it also prone to some errors and issues as well. It is quite common to found Incredimail customers complaining at the support forum that their Incredimail stopped working due to different errors.
It is quite difficult for a common user to get rid of Incredimail errors because its user interface is quite different from other popular email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird etc. If you are also an Incredimail user and Incredimail not working for you then you are at the right place. Here, we will illustrate the reasons why Incredimail stopped working for you and how you can fix it.
What are common Incredimail errors and issues?
Frequent errors and issues are the main reason why a lot of users complaints that Incredimail not working for them. Every individual user may have to face its own unique issue. Having said that, there are still many common Incredimail issues as given below:
- Unable to Configure Gmail in Incredimail
- Incredimail not sending email
- Incredimail not connecting to an email program
- Not able to add an email account to Incredimail
- Incredimail stopped receiving mail
- Incredimail stopped working windows 8
- Frequent crash of Incredimail application
- Incredimail not loading or loading slowly
- Incredimail not working with yahoo mail
- Problems because Incredimail not showing Sent Items
- Incredimail not showing images
- Lost Incredimail registration Code
There are many more issues in Incredimail that can cause a great amount of trouble for the users. Regardless of the issues, if you are not able to access your email account then you should fix the problem immediately. Otherwise, you may miss some important emails.
How to Fix Incredimail errors and Issues?
There are too many possible errors and issues in Incredimail that’s why it is not feasible to discuss the solution for each problem. Nevertheless, here are the solutions to some most common Incredimail problems due to which Incredimail stops working every now and then.
Unable to Create New Identity in Incredimail
An identity in Incredimail is just like a separate account within Incredimail. For example – different members of a family can use Incredimail on the same computer with their different email ID using different identities. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to create a new identity in Incredimail
- Launch Incredimail application and click on the “Tools” button.
- Then, you need to click on “Identities” followed by “New Identity”.
- Now, you can set up your new identity with the different email address or the same one as per your preference.
Note: The name of the new identity should be different from the original one.
- In order to the switch back to your original identity, you need to click on the “Tools” button.
- Click on “Switch Identity”.
- Choose the appropriate identity and click on the “OK” button.
Incredimail stopped working with Gmail
If Gmail is not working in Incredimail application then you need to reconfigure it. Follow the steps given below in order to reconfigure Gmail account in Incredimail.
- Run Incredimail application and click on the “Tools” button from the top.
- Select “Email Accounts” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the mail account window, you need to click on the “Add” button. If your Gmail account is already added then first you need to click “Remove” button and then click “Add”.
- Select the radio button next to the ‘Let me configure settings myself’ and click on the “Next” button.
- Select “Gmail” from the list of different email service providers.
- Enter your Gmail email address and password in the “Username” and “password” field respectively.
Note: You should make sure that the password you are entering is the correct password of your Gmail account.
- Finally, Click on “Next” and “OK”.
The Gmail configuration in Incredimail is now complete. However, you still need to make some subtle changes in the Gmail settings as given below.
- Login to your Gmail account using any browser.
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon from the top right corner.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Open “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Choose “Enable POP for all mail”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Save Changes” button.
Now, your Gmail account should work fine on Incredimail.
Incredimail Application Crash on Launch
If your Incredimail stopped working at the time of launching then you should check the instructions given below:
- Make sure that the operating system you are using is compatible with Incredimail.
- Your Computer system should fulfill all the system requirement of Incredimail such as Ram, Processor, Hard Disk space etc.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Incredimail. In case you are using an outdated version then you should update immediately.
- If the problem continues then you should contact Incredimail support.
Incredimail not working with Yahoo Mail
You need to reconfigure Yahoo mail account in Incredimail if you are facing problems because Incredimail not working with Yahoo Mail. Here is how you can do it.
- Run Incredimail application and click on the “Tools” menu.
- Choose “Email Account” from the drop-down menu that will open after clicking Tools.
- Click on the “Add” button. If you have already added Yahoo to Incredimail then you need to click “Remove” and then click on the “Add” button.
- Select the “Let me configure settings myself” option and click on the “next” button available at the bottom of the window.
- Now, the list of different email service providers will appear on your screen such as Hotmail, AOL mail, Gmail etc. Here, you need to choose “Yahoo Mail” from the list.
- Provide your Yahoo Email ID and password at the respective field.
- Click on the “Next” button followed by “Ok”
Now, Yahoo mail configuration in Incredimail is configured. Let’s move on to your Yahoo mail account to do some more setting changes.
- Log into your Yahoo! plus account.
- Click on the “Options” menu available right at the top of the window near sign out option.
- Choose “Mail Options” from the drop-down menu.
- Open “POP Access & Forwarding” option from the left-hand side panel.
- Make sure that the radio button next to the “Access your Yahoo! Mail via POP” is selected. Here, you may also choose your spam preferences as well.
Now, your Yahoo mail account should work fine with Incredimail. If the problem continues then you may contact Incredimail help and support center.
How to use Incredimail on Mobile Phone?
Unfortunately, Incredimail is not yet available on the mobile phone. In order to use Incredimail, it is necessary that you have a Windows based Computer running on a Windows 7 (32 bit) or later operating system. Nevertheless, you can still use Incredimail on your Computer while receiving emails on your cell phone or other devices.