Talk to a Real Person at PC Matic: Security software these days are in huge demand due to the emergence of malicious files and codes that can only damage your data but the computer also. PC Matic is one of the leading security software that comes with fully loaded features such as registry optimization, repairing of files, virus removal among others. But sometimes, even PC Matic starts creating trouble for its users. If you are among such users, then you know what we are talking about.
While some issues with PC Matic can be resolved by yourself. There are certain issues that can only be fixed with the help of customer service. There are many ways in which you can talk to a real person at PC Matic and seek much-needed guidance. This post will walk you towards the different mediums with the help of which you can get in touch with the PC Matic technical support helpdesk easily.
Problems with PC Matic
- Cannot install PC Matic in my PC
- My computer freezes a lot when using PC Matic
- I cannot login into PC Matic website
- License key not working
- I lost the license key of PC Matic
- Blue screen error
- PC Matic unable to scan for virus
- PC Matic stopped working
- Problem in deleting unwanted registries
- PC Matic not updating to the latest version
The problems given above if not solved on time can affect the performance of your PC and make the computer vulnerable to the outside attacks. Therefore, you should get them fixed with the help of PC Matic customer service. The customer care representative will take care of the issue for you and remove all kind of technical errors affecting your PC in a minimal amount of time.
Troubleshooting steps for common issues
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps required to fix some common issues related to PC Matic-
Fix PC Matic stopped working:There can be many reasons why PC Matic suddenly stopped working. It might be due to lack of storage space or virus or software conflicts among others. To get rid of this problem, you need to make sure of the following-
- Check the storage space left in your PC and remove the unwanted or unnecessary files from the same.
- Uninstall the 3rd party software affecting the working of PC Matic.
- Run PC Matic in safe mode and remove the virus if it is creating the problem.
- Contact technical helpdesk for more help and assistance.
PC Matic not removing infected files:If PC Matic is not able to remove the virus from your device then you need to run it in safe mode and try deleting the malicious file. Here how to run PC Matic in safe mode-
- If your computer is turned on, you need to turn it off.
- Press F8 key repeatedly until the advanced menu option appears on the screen.
- In the options menu, select the “safe mode” option and hit the enter key.
- Open PC Matic and scan for virus.
- Remove the same.
- If the problem still persists then you must reach the technical helpdesk for complete diagnosis and troubleshooting.
Ways to contact PC Matic customer support
- Support page:To get the complete resolution of the problem related to PC Matic, you can go to the support page of the same. The page consists of different issues and their solutions which can be implemented by you to fix the problem. Through the support page, you can also get in touch with the PC Matic technical support team by filling the support form. In case the problem is not mentioned on the page, then you may contact the team with the help of PC Matic technical support phone number.
- Phone number:Probably the most convenient way to talk to a real person at PC Matic is by dialling their support phone number. The number can be found all over the internet. All you need to do is give a call on the PC Matic phone number and one of the representatives will give you the proper assistance for complete resolution. The agents at PC Matic are available 24 X 7 so you can talk to them anytime you want and get the proper solution of the problem you have been facing with the PC Matic.
PC Matic support phone number:+1 843-628-1546
- Social media:Another way to reach the technical help is through different social media channels. PC Matic has its presence on all the major social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter. You can post your query on these platforms and get the required help on time. The technical helpdesk will respond to you within a few days. Tell them the problem and follow the step by step troubleshooting required to fix the issue for good.
Contact details for PC Matic
Here are the key contact details for reaching out to the PC Matic customer care-
- Support website:pcpitstop.com/support
- Phone number:+1 843-628-1546
- Email address:Not available
PC Pitstop, Inc.
Sioux City, IA 51103, USA