MS outlook is one of the most popular and versatile email clients on the planet. It is known for its reliability and exemplary performance. However, just like any other technical software outlook is also not immune to all kind of errors and issues. Most of these errors are generally small bugs which are easy to get rid of. However, there are some problems that can cause a great deal of hassle for the MS outlook users. One such problem is “Outlook not responding”.
Outlook not Responding with Solutions
- Outlook not responding, stuck at “Processing,” stopped working
- Microsoft outlook 2010 not responding
- outlook 2016 not responding windows 10
- Microsoft outlook 2007 not responding,
- outlook not responding in safe mode
- Microsoft outlook has stopped working 2010
- microsoft outlook has stopped working 2016
- microsoft outlook has stopped working 2013
- outlook 2016 keeps freezing
Usually, Outlook Not Responding error message appears in the title bar on the Outlook windows. In case you are also having troubles due to this error then keep reading this article because here we will discuss the most convenient solution to this problem.
Why does Outlook not responding error message appear?
Well, it is not easy to identify one or two main causes for this error message because this issue can be caused due to the diverse factors. However, if we have to compile we can list down following generic factors that are primarily responsible for this problem.
- Outdated MS Outlook
- Add-ins in MS Outlook causing the problem.
- Hardware issue in the PC
- A corrupt user profile in Outlook
- Overloaded PST file
- Damaged PST file
- Incomplete or corrupt MS outlook installation.
Whatever is the reason; if you are facing an Outlook not responding error then you should fix it immediately because not doing so can lead you to miss some important emails.
How to fix outlook not responding issue?
Here are the different steps and instructions you should follow in order to solve outlook not responding or not working issue.
- Close MS Outlook application through the Task Manager. Press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” button together to open “Task Manager”.
- Try to Run MS outlook in safe mode.
- Restrict MS Outlook from downloading any external content. Disable “Automatic Downloading” under the “Trust Center” in order to do so.
- Disable the Outlook Add-ins as they can also cause trouble in the proper functioning of MS Outlook.
- Repair MS office suite. You can repair the MS Office suite through the “Programs and features” option in the control panel.
- Decrease the size of your Outlook mailbox. You can use “Mailbox cleanup” option in the MS outlook to reduce the size of your MS outlook mailbox.
- Check the synchronization of your MS Outlook
- Create a new user profile if you think that your MS outlook profile might be corrupt.
Other important tips and tricks to remember
We hope that you will get rid of outlook not responding issue effortlessly by following the above mentioned steps. However, if the problem continues then you should try the following measures as well.
- Try to reload MS outlook after disabling your antivirus and windows firewall.
- Make sure you have all the windows updates installed in your PC.
- Reinstall MS Outlook in your PC to check if this resolves the problem. To more help from Outlook Customer Service