The email services of SBCGlobal are considered among the smoothest email services and are highly praised by the users. Also, it offers numerous exceptional features such as excellent sending and receiving of emails, optimum account security, easy recovery, etc. However, despite all its features, the users can sometime face SBCGlobal not working issues due to different technical or non-technical reasons.
The good news here is that most of the issues related to SBCGlobal stopped working are simple and can be fixed by the user themselves. Only they need to know the reason behind the problem and the right corrective measures. In this article, the users can find the correct troubleshooting steps to solve their different SBCGlobal email not working issues.
Common issues related to SBCGlobal not working
Some of the common problems that are associated with SBCGlobal stopped working are listed below. Kindly note that they are just a handful of issues that are more common than the others. The SBCGlobal mail not working can take various other forms too.
- SBCGlobal stopped working
- SBCGlobal not working on iPhone
- SBCGlobal not working on Android
- SBCGlobal login not working
- Problem connecting to SBCGlobal email account
- SBCGlobal email not working on Chrome
- SBCGlobal stopped working on Mac
- Error in sending/ receiving mail in SBCGlobal
- SBCGlobal login issues/ SBCGlobal problem sign-in
- SBCGlobal not working on Windows 10
How to fix the SBCGlobal stopped working issue?
The easy step solutions to fix some of the most common issues related to not working of SBCGlobal are described below. In case you are also facing these difficulties with your SBCGlobal email account, follow these steps to resolve them.
1. SBCGlobal not working on iPhone
Certain things that you can try to fix the not working issue of SBCGlobal while using an iPhone are mentioned below:
- If you are already using the IMAP settings for your SBCGlobal account, try switching to POP and vice versa.
- Make sure this is not a server issue. If so, wait for them to fix this from their side.
- Uninstall and reinstall the mail app from your device and see if it’s working now.
- Check if the problem is with your device or your internet connectivity, rather than your account.
2. SBCGlobal not working on Android
If you are facing troubles while working with SBCGlobal on your android device, few things that you can try are given as:
- Turn your device on and off to check if the not working problem was just a device error.
- Uninstall the application from your device and then reinstall it.
- Make sure that your internet connection is continuous.
3. SBCGlobal login not working
There can be different reasons due to which a user can face SBCGlobal login or signup issue. A few troubleshoot steps that you can follow are given here:
- Make sure that the user id and password you are entering are correct. Passwords are case-sensitive so check for the caps lock button.
- If you are not able to remember your password, you can try SBCGlobal password recovery.
- Check if there is any problem with the browser or the app you are using for SBCGlobal email login.
- In case your account is suspended or blocked temporarily, you will have to wait till it is unblocked to be able to log in again.
- Slow internet also creates login problems. So, check for your internet connection.
4. SBCGlobal email not working on Chrome
While trying to access SBCGlobal email using Google Chrome, certain problems may arise from time to time. Some measures that can be taken to resolve such issues are mentioned here:
- Update your Chrome browser to its latest version if not updated already.
- Clear cookies and caches from the browser and they try again.
- Try disabling browser tools or add-ons to see if this fixes the SBCGlobal not working on Chrome issue.
- Try running SBCGlobal in any other browser to make sure that the problem is not with the account instead of Chrome.
5. Error in sending/ receiving mail in SBCGlobal
Problem in sending or receiving emails are the most common issues faced by the users on a regular basis. There are certain very easy fixes for these problems that the users can try to resolve their problem.
Problem in sending email
There are few things you can check to resolve the problem in sending SBCGlobal email. First of all, check that you have not crossed the sending limit. The size or number of files you are trying to attach should not be very large. Make sure that the sender’s address you are entering is correct and the sender is not blocked or has not blocked you.
Problem in receiving email
If you are not to receive emails in your SBCGlobal account, first of all make sure that the received messages are not landing into spam or trash. If this problem is with a particular sender, see if you haven’t blocked the sender. Ask the sender to check if he/she is entering your email address correctly. In case your storage space is full, make space by deleting unwanted emails and make room for new ones.
6. SBCGlobal not working on Windows 10
Some Windows 10 users while trying to work with SBCGlobal face troubles that keep them from working smoothly. If this happens, there are certain troubleshooting measures that can be following to resolve the problems. Few very simple ones are given below.
- Make sure that the browser you are using is compatible and up-to-date.
- If there is any antivirus program installed in your system, try disabling it temporarily to see if this solves the problem.
- Check that there is no problem with your internet connectivity.
- Ensure that all the important system updates are installed in your system.
- The problem can be with your browser, so try switching the browser.
How to avoid SBCGlobal stopped working problem?
A few things that you can try to prevent the SBCGlobal stopped working error in the future are given below:
- Always keep your browser updated to the latest version.
- Make sure that your version of browser is compatible with SBCGlobal.
- Clear cookies, caches and history from your browser from time to time.
- If you are using mobile application, it must also be up-to-date.
- If is any software conflicts with your SBCGlobal, make sure that the software is disabled while working with SBCGlobal.