The email service of Verizon can be accessed via Yahoo mail. The Verizon email users can access to their account using verizon.yahoo.com. Verizon email can also be accessed by using AOL through mail.aol.com. To solve the Verizon not working, the users will have to login to their account using AOL or Yahoo and then follow the required troubleshooting steps.
While using the Verizon mail services, the users sometimes face certain difficulties in its working. The Verizon not working problem can be of different type such as Verizon email stopped working, Verizon not working on Android, Verizon not working in iOS, etc. Fortunately, all such troubles can be fixed very easily by the users just by taking the right corrective measures. In this article, the different problems related to Verizon stopped working, their reasons and solutions are provided to the users.
Verizon stopped working and the related issues
There can be different forms of Verizon email not working issues. A list of some of the related problems is given below.
- Verizon not getting email
- Error in Verizon mail login
- iPhone or Android not working with Verizon mail
- Temporary Errors in Verizon mail
- Email doesn’t work or runs slow in Verizon mail
- Problems with Verizon mail in iOS mail
- Verizon mail sign in problems
Common reasons behind the Verizon mail not working issue
The common reasons due to which you might face the Verizon mil stopped working problem are given as:
- You are using an outdated version of your browser.
- The browser you are using is not compatible with Verizon email.
- Some third-party application is running in the background that is creating problems with Verizon.
- Your account has been temporarily suspended or blocked.
- There is problem with the device you are using or with the internet connection.
- If you are using mobile app, your application is out-of-date.
Easy step solution for the Verizon not working problem
The solution for Verizon email not working and different associated issues in very simple steps are given in details below.
1. Error in receiving email in Verizon mail
This problem might occur due to different possible reasons. Make sure that:
- The incoming messages are not automatically sent to spam or trash. Check your settings for filters, blocked addresses, forwarding, reply-to, etc.
- Sender is not accidently typing your email address incorrect.
- There is no problem with the browser you are using. Try opening your mail through different browser.
2. Error in Verizon mail login/ Verizon mail sign in problems
If you are not able to work with your Verizon mail due to login issue, you can check for the following:
- The password you are entering is not incorrect. Also, make sure caps off is turned off.
- In case you are not able to recall password, you can try Verizon password recovery.
- Check that your account is not blocked or suspended or has been compromised.
3. Verizon mail not working with Android
A few things that you can try to fix this problem are given as:
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of the operating system of your device.
- Remove and the again add the account to the mail app using the Settings menu of your device.
- Sign into the account from the web in order to make sure there are no security prompts seen and that you are using the correct password.
- Try using an app password to get the app to connect consistently with your account. An app password is essential if two-step verification or yahoo account key are being used.
- Test the Yahoo Mail app to see whether the issue is due to the mail app and not the account.
4. Temporary Errors in Verizon mail
The given are the most common errors related to Verizon mail along with the ways to fix them are given below:
Error 2/14/15: These errors arise due to issues at the server end and can be fixed by them only. The user can only wait for them to solve such errors.
Error 19/ 475: This indicates unusual activity related to the account. So, in case you are sending or receiving too many emails in a short duration of time, you might want to take a break.
554 delivery error: If this error occurs while working on Verizon email, remove un-important emails from the mailbox.
TSS04/06/09: You may get this problem if you try to send messages in bulk. Make sure to follow Bulk email industry standards and best practices.
5. Email doesn’t work or runs slow in Verizon mail
Whenever you face issues like Verizon not working, Verizon stopped working or Verizon working slow, Verizon loading issue, attachments not downloading, buttons not working, buttons not showing, etc. try the following:
- Always use a supported and up-to-date web browser.
- Clear the cookies and caches from your browser, if needed
- Disabling the plugins running in your web browser
- Try reinstalling your web browser
- Test the account on another device to check if the problem is not with mail or browser, but with the device you are using.
- If any antivirus or firewall program is running in the background, temporarily disable it to check whether the problem is because of them.
- Contact your internet service provider to see if there is connectivity problem on their end.
6. Problems with Verizon mail in iOS mail
In case, you face Verizon stopped working error in iOS mail, try any of the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reinstall the mail app in your device.
- Add Yahoo Mail to iOS Mail with IMAP, manually.
- Make sure that the problem is not with your app or your device, rather than your account.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the iOS software.
7. The common issues related to Verizon stopped working can also be resolved running a scan using the quick fix tool by Yahoo. The steps to run the scan are given below:
- Go to the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool.
- Select the issue that you are facing.
- Enter an alternate email id, different from the one you are trying to fix.
- Enter the verification code shown.
- Click on Create Request. visit The 24*7 Email Support